Last updated: August 8, 2019
Moditex Confección y Distribución SL (Calle Nuñez de Balboa 49, Madrid, Spain) and its subsidiaries in Spain, jointly, “Diher”, “we” or “us”, respect your concerns regarding the protection of your privacy and recognize the importance to be transparent about the personal information we collect about you.
Moditex Confección y Distribución SL is responsible for the processing of this information.
What personal information do we collect?
This section explains what personal information we may collect directly from you (either voluntarily or by automated means) and what we may collect (or receive) from other sources, in each situation.
At the time of collection, we will let you know whether the provision of personal information is optional or required for us to provide you with a particular product or service. Where collection is required, we may not be able to provide you with the product or service you have requested if you choose not to communicate such information to us.
Please note that our products and services are not directed to children under the age of 16 and that we do not knowingly collect information from them. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a customer under the age of 16, we will delete the information from our records.
By purchasing our products or using our services online or in store
• For any type of purchase, we will collect your credit card numbers and other payment information. We will keep your purchase history (what you purchased, the date and place of purchase, and the method of payment) when we can link the purchase to your account.
• If you contact our customer service department about our products or services, we will record your calls for security and training purposes and to improve our services to you. We may also collect additional information through your correspondence with us.
• If you purchase an item or gift card or ask us to deliver your purchase to someone else, we will collect the recipient's name, mailing address, and email address to ship the item or gift card to the recipient. If you ask us to do so, we may also use this information to notify the recipient of the gift before it arrives.
• If you use our free personal styling service (available exclusively at our flagship store on Regent Street in London), we'll collect names and contact details to make an appointment for you and your friends. We may also collect product sizes and fits and any other information you voluntarily provide to provide you and your guests with enhanced service and to personalize your experience with Ralph Lauren.
By visiting our websites
• We will collect certain information by automated means when you visit our websites, such as through cookies and web beacons. Cookies are pieces of text that are placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit certain websites. Cookies can enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site. The information we collect in this way may include the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet, information about your browsing behavior (such as the date and time of your visit, the time you spend on each page, the advertisements you press or the website you came from) or the contents of your virtual shopping bag between visits.
• We may also collect information about your online activities from third-party websites where our advertisements are served. You may see certain Ralph Lauren ads on other websites because we work with ad partners (including ad networks) to conduct remarketing and retargeting activities and show you ads tailored to your personal interests.
• If you choose to register for “My Account”, we will collect your name, address, email address, country of residence, telephone number, username and password. You may also decide whether or not to provide us with your gender and date of birth and allow us to store billing and shipping information, as well as credit card information, your wish list or your address book on a voluntary basis. We will also allow you to decide whether or not to subscribe to marketing communications from Ralph Lauren.
• Our websites may contain links to other websites or offer third party services that apply their own privacy policies to the collection of other personal information. These websites or services may be operated by companies not affiliated with Ralph Lauren. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of any such sites or services if you visit or use them. We are not responsible for the content of any websites or services of companies not affiliated with Ralph Lauren.
When visiting our Stores
• We may collect your image through the CCTV systems that our stores use for crime prevention and detection and to protect the safety of our customers. We may also use CCTV technology for traffic counting without collecting personally identifiable data about you.
• Depending on the payment method selected, we may collect a copy of the documents you provide to prove your age or identity where required by law. Such documents may include your full name, address, date and place of birth, gender, and nationality.
• We may also collect information about your device (including MAC address, date, time, and connection location) through sensors (only if your Wi-Fi is enabled) for store analytics purposes. We will indicate the places where sensors are used to collect this information by means of signs. If you wish to disable this functionality, please turn off Wi-Fi in your device's settings.
• If you choose to use our free Wi-Fi services, we will collect your email address and connection information (such as your IP address and the date and time of connection). If you access Wi-Fi by registering through a social network account, we may also access and collect information that you have made public on that network, except where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interest in collecting said information.
• If you choose to enroll in our customer registry, we will collect your name, postal address, email address, and phone numbers. You may also choose whether or not to provide us with your date of birth and gender on a voluntary basis. We will also give you the opportunity to subscribe to our marketing communications from Ralph Lauren.
• As part of our customer loyalty program, we may collect information relevant to you (such as your contact information, purchase history, product or lifestyle preferences, important dates or events, size information, etc.) to offer you highly personalized shopping experiences in our stores.
By participating in surveys, contests, events or promotions
• We may collect your contact information, such as your name, email address, country of residence and mobile phone number, as well as your gender or date of birth. We will always inform you if the provision of the information is mandatory or optional, as well as the consequences of not providing the requested information.
• We may also collect any personal information submitted or received through customer surveys, contests, and events such as your comments, responses, purchase preferences, or image.
By contacting us or by contacting you
• When you contact or are contacted by our customer service department, we may collect information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, payment information, history purchases and correspondence records.
• If you contact us or we contact you through our social media, we may collect your social media username, comments, questions or feedback.
How do we use your personal information?
We will use and process your personal information for the purposes described in this section. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously to the same personal information.
We may use your email address to confirm your order and to send you marketing communications.
To provide you with our products and services
• We will process the relevant personal information described in the previous section to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
• When you purchase products on one of our websites, we will use your name and address to deliver the products to you and your credit card details to satisfy the payment.
• When you enter a sweepstakes organized by Ralph Lauren, we will use your name, email address and mobile phone number to administer the sweepstakes and to contact you if you are a winner.
• When you visit our websites, we will use strictly necessary cookies to enable services on our website that you have specifically requested (for example, using the shopping cart feature or paying for your products).
• We use the contract with you as the legal basis for processing your personal information for this purpose. If you choose not to provide the information we request, we may not be able to properly perform our contractual obligations.
To communicate and interact with you
• If you have given us your consent through an appropriate mechanism, such as checking a box, managing technical settings or any other action that clearly indicates your consent, we will use your contact information to send you offers, news and updates about our products, services and events through the channel you have chosen (such as email or mobile phone). We will personalize and tailor these communications to your preferences and interests based on our legitimate interest in improving your customer experience, as explained in the next section.
• You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link included in each message (or by contacting our customer service department or our data protection officer if that link is not available). If you have opted in to receive text messages, you may unsubscribe at any time (for example, by sending a message such as “STOP” to a short number) at no cost (other than the cost of sending the message).
• Based on our legitimate interest to do so, we may use your contact information to send you marketing communications by post (you can opt out at any time by contacting our data protection officer or customer service department ). We may also contact you in connection with our services, for example, to ask you to provide us with feedback about your experience in our stores or to participate in a survey.
To improve our products and services and personalize your experience with Ralph Lauren
• We may use your personal information to understand your preferences, offer you products and services that are more interesting to you, offer you content and display ads tailored to your interests, and send you personalized communications (provided you have opted-in to receive marketing communications). To process your information, we will rely on our legitimate interest to improve our products and services and personalize your customer experience.
• offer you a personalized browsing experience and provide you with an excellent shopping experience, for example by capturing the pages you have browsed or products you have viewed and remembering your choices and preferences (through functionality cookies).
• show you interest-based advertising on third-party websites after you have shown interest in our products or services (through third-party advertising cookies). The goal is to make our online offers even more interesting for you.
Through a pixel placed on our websites, Facebook is able to determine a group of users who have visited our websites as a target audience to whom to present Ralph Lauren Facebook ads (“custom audience”). This service allows us to show Ralph Lauren ads to Facebook users who have shown interest in our websites or to people with profiles similar to those of our customers. Facebook's processing of personal data is governed by Facebook's data use policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy . If you are logged in to Facebook, you can disable the “custom audiences” remarketing feature at any time at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_
• Determine the effectiveness of advertising, such as whether you have visited our websites after clicking on Ralph Lauren ads displayed by third party advertising companies (through analytics cookies) on certain websites you visit.
• Based on our legitimate interest, we may also share limited personal information about you (such as your email address) in an encrypted format with strategic partners (such as Facebook) to enable you to receive targeted advertising when you visit other websites.
• Finally, we may use your personal information for analysis and research based on our legitimate interest to understand our business, customer buying patterns, and customer trends and behaviors. For example, information collected in stores via mobile devices can provide insight into traffic patterns.
To provide customer support
We may process your personal information if you contact our customer service department (or if they contact you). We will collect and process your personal information to fulfill our contractual obligations in relation to the products or services you have requested and to offer you the best service we can or to comply with our legal obligations.
To identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity
We will use some of the personal information we collect from you based on our legitimate interest or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations to prevent and detect fraud and other criminal activity.
• We may record your image through CCTV systems for the prevention and detection of crimes and to protect the safety of our customers in our stores.
• We will store your password and login information to prevent and block fraudulent access to your account on our websites and to ensure that you do not fall victim to fraud.
With whom do we share your personal information?
We do not sell or share your personal information except as described in this section.
With other Ralph Lauren companies
Examples of service providers with whom we may share your data:
• Service provider in charge of operating the contact center to provide customer service to users of our websites.
• Transport companies that deliver products purchased on our websites to our customers.
• Companies that offer technical support and infrastructure for our websites.
When our service providers need to have access to your personal information, we will (1) select providers that respect your privacy and comply with data protection laws at all times; (2) we will only give them access to the information they need to provide their services; (3) we will ensure that they only use the information for the purposes contractually agreed with them; (4) we will ask them to delete or return any personal information when we stop using their services.
Other reasons for sharing personal information:
We may also share your personal information (1) if required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (2) in response to a request by law enforcement or judicial authorities, or (3) when we believe the communication is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or illegal activity, whether suspected or actual.
How do we protect your personal information?
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the personal information you provide on this website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, communication or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the transmission of your payment card details over the Internet. You can verify the security of your connection by looking at the URL in the address bar of your browser. When accessing a secure site, the first few characters of the site's address change from “http” to “https”. If you are using a web browser or firewall that does not allow communication through secure sites, you will not be able to make purchases on our site.
Transfer of personal information to other countries
We will transfer the personal information we collect about you to our affiliates and third-party service providers located in countries other than the country in which you provided the information, including the United States, and that have not been recognized as providing an adequate level of data protection. . In such a case, we will implement appropriate security measures to ensure an adequate level of data protection, including the selection of service providers that are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. USA or the conclusion of data transfer agreements based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission. You may obtain a copy of these safeguards by contacting us as indicated in the “How to contact us?” section. which is listed below.
Our US subsidiaries Ralph Lauren Corporate and Club Monaco US, LLC are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Frameworks. (“Privacy Shield”) issued by the US Department of Commerce. You can check our certificate to see our EU/Swiss-US Privacy Shield Certification and and and here to and read our EU-US Privacy Shield Policy. Privacy Shield certified US companies are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will retain the personal information we collect for the duration of our relationship with you, plus a reasonable period to account for any applicable legal retention requirement or statute of limitations, or as necessary for our business purposes described above.
If you agree to receive marketing communications, we will maintain the information necessary to send you these communications for a period of three (3) years after our relationship with you as a customer ends or after its collection, if you are a potential customer.
At the end of the retention period, your personal information will be completely deleted or anonymized so that it can be used in a de-identifiable manner for statistical and analytical purposes.
What rights do you have over your personal information?
Subject to applicable law, you may (1) request access to the personal information we maintain about you, (2) request that we update, rectify, amend or delete your personal information, or (3) request to limit our use of your personal information.
In addition, and also without prejudice to applicable legislation, you may receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal information you have provided to us about yourself. In appropriate circumstances, you will have the right to have such information transferred to another company, whenever technically possible.
You may also object at any time to the use of your personal information, for reasons related to your particular situation, where we use such information based on our legitimate interests, as described above.
If we use your personal information to send you marketing communications, you may object to such use at any time and without giving any reason (for example, by clicking the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or by contacting our customer service department or our data protection officer), and we will take your preferences into account in the future. You may also revoke any consent you have previously provided to us. In such a case, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our data protection officer, whose details are specified in the "How to contact us?" section. When submitting your request, please include your name, email address, mailing address, and a copy of your ID or passport. To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will also ask you to prove your identity by providing a copy of your identity card or passport along with your application. If you have authorized a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask the third party to show that they have your permission to act on your behalf.
If you have an online customer account, you may also access, amend or update your information by logging into My Account on our website and amending your details as appropriate.
If you are not satisfied with our response or if you believe that your privacy rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with a data protection authority, in particular in the EEA country where you usually reside, work or which our alleged infringement of European data protection regulations has occurred.
Contact Diher Spain
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer by filling out the form with privacy requests that you will find by clicking here .
COOKIES POLICY NOTICE
Last updated: May 25, 2018
Ralph Lauren Europe Sàrl (hereinafter “Ralph Lauren”, “we” or “us”) shares your privacy concerns and recognizes the importance of being transparent about the personal information we collect about you.
Any changes we make to this Cookie Notice will be posted on this Website and notified to you by a visible banner on the Website, where appropriate. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed your acceptance of all such changes.
Like many other companies, we use "cookies" on this Website to offer you a unique browsing experience. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that may be placed on your browser, computer or device when you visit certain websites, in order to collect and track information about your use of the websites. For example, cookies can be used to remember the pages you have visited, the time you have spent on each page or what is in your shopping cart. Cookies can take the form of session cookies (meaning they will be deleted from your computer or device when you leave the website) or permanent cookies (meaning they will remain on your computer or device until you delete them or until they expire. ). Cookies may be placed on our website by us or by our service providers, in which case they are known as third-party cookies.
Some pages of our websites also contain "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs). These are small image files that can be placed on a web page or an email to record browsing behavior. For example, web beacons can be used to check if a promotional email has been viewed.
Please note that cookies and web beacons cannot harm your computer or device.
Cookies used on our website
For a full list of cookies used on our Websites, click here .
1) Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Website securely and to use all of its features.
We use these cookies to:
• Allow you to access secure areas of the Website;
• Remember information you have previously entered to fill out a form;
• Allow you to add products to your shopping bag.
We use these cookies to enable services on our Websites that you have specifically requested. Cookies in this category should not be disabled. If you use your browser settings to block these strictly necessary cookies, we will not be able to guarantee your security or predict how our Website will perform during your visit.
2) Functionality cookies
These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized browsing experience.
For example, we use these cookies to:
• Remember the selections you checked at your previous visit (such as your preferred language or your location);
• Remember the products you have added to your shopping bag;
• Offer you live chat sessions.
• Remember products that you have seen or bought on previous visits.
The information collected by functionality cookies may be anonymized and will not be linked to information about how you use other websites.
3) Performance and analytical cookies
These cookies collect general information about how our Website is used.
We use these cookies to:
• Record the number of visitors entering our Website;
• Identify errors that may occur during your browsing experience;
• Measure the effectiveness of our advertising, for example by checking which website visitors came from.
These cookies allow us to generate usage reports and statistics on how visitors use our Website and thus improve the user experience and the quality of our Website. In particular, we use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and track how visitors use our Website.
4) Cookies from social networks and advertising
These cookies are placed by third-party advertising companies and collect information about your browsing habits in order to show you advertising that is more relevant to your interests based on your online browsing.
We use these cookies to:
• Show you interest-based advertising after a visit to our Website;
• Provide third party advertising companies and social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter) with information about your visit to our Website so that they can show you advertising based on your interests;
• Monitor the effectiveness of advertising through conversion rate tracking (checking that you have made a purchase after following a link to our Website from another third party website).
If you disable these cookies, you will not be able to enjoy our targeted advertising across different websites you visit.
How you manage your cookie preferences
You can manage cookies through your web browser settings. If you choose to change your settings and disable cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features of our Website. For example, if you disable or reject strictly necessary cookies, you will not be able to make purchases on the Website.
For general information on how to set your cookie preferences in your web browser, see this link: www.allaboutcookies.org
The following external links also explain how to manage cookies in the most common browsers:
You can also object to:
• Aggregation and analysis of data about your visits to our Website collected by Adobe, by clicking here .
• Incorporation of information about your visits to our Website in Google Analytics reports, by clicking here .
Finally, if you want to opt out of interest-based ads, you can manage your preferences by visiting the following websites:
or by changing your settings on each third-party website. For example:
For Facebook, visit https://www.facebook.com/about/ads For Google, visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en